Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!!!!


Happy New Year Everyone!!!

I’m looking forward to another wonderful year here at A Writer’s Mind. With some fantastic features coming up as well as some hot writing topics, it should be a blast. I’m sure everyone’s wondering who the grand winner of my What Every Woman Wants Beneath Her Christmas Tree blog event is. Well, the winner has been drawn by my six year old son. Congratulations AmyJo!!!! Please contact me at Skypurington@live.com to collect your prize.

I hope everyone enjoys a truly fabulous 2012. I have a feeling it’s going to be a great year!

Hugs,

~Sky

No comments: