Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Calling all Authors!

Hope everyone's having a super week so far! I posted about this awhile ago but wanted to remind everybody that my next blog event starts tomorrow. There's still space available if any authors would like to join. Just follow the instructions below.

The event will promote authors who offer .99 cent titles. Even if you offer more expensive books I ask that this go round you stick to promoting only your super cheap tales. Is there a genre preference? No. All goes. Even erotica.

EVENT TITLE: .99 Cent EBook Winter Blog Festival

If this is something you’d like to participate in please send the following information directly to me and I’ll email back which days you’ll be featured.

CRITERIA: You’re welcome to feature two .99 cent titles. Please include brief bio, blurbs and one 500 word excerpt (you choose which title). Include purchase links and website link. Covers for tales should be attached to email.

Contests are not mandatory, but if you’re interested in hosting a contest mention it when you contact me.

All information should be sent to Sky@Skypurington.com with the words, WINTER BLOG FESTIVAL in the subject heading

Blog event begins Wednesday, January 25th and will run Monday-Saturday of each week. Features run for two days.

Thanks so much!

~Sky

No comments: