Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Click ONE Link. Instantly Raise 10¢ That'll Allow USA SERVICE MEMBERS to Call Home for Two Minutes!!!


Happy Flag Day Everyone!

I saw this on the news this morn and knew I had to share. If you have a second... literally ONE second, you can help support the US Military today.

The website Taste of Home is doing something fantastic. Head over to their Flag Cake (click Flag Cake) page and you automatically help raise 10¢ for the USO. Every dime raised allows a service member to call home free for 2 minutes.

So what are you waiting for? Let's help our guys and gals fighting overseas connect with their families!

Best Always,
~Sky