Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

336 Hours of Oh-So-Sexy Highlanders!



Sorry, I’m running a bit behind with this. Blizzard Nemo slowed me down some. But I’m back on track and ready to blog!

So what’s your pleasure? Because I’m going to be offering a little bit of everything over the next few weeks. That’s right, my latest release, Highland Defiance has gone on book tour. Fourteen Days! Twenty-one stops! 

It’s all about sexy Highlanders, character interviews, fabulous playlists and much, much more.

Oh, and did I mention that there’s a $25 Amazon gift card up for grabs as well as copies of Highland Defiance? If you have a few moments to spare I’d love for you to visit. Here’s my schedule.

February 8
Catherine Bybee

February 8
DEB SANDERS

February 9

February 11
Butterfly-o-Meter Books

February 12
Sultry storyteller

February 12
aobibliophile™ 

February 13
To Read or Not To Read, 

February 14
Reviewing in Chaos   

February 15
Storm Goddess Book Reviews

February 15
Forever Book Lover

February 16

February 17

February 18
My Sexy Escapes 

February 18
The LUV'NV 

February 19
Roxanne’s Realm

February 20
The Book Maven

February 20
Sugarbeat's Books 

February 20
3 Partners in Shopping Nana, Mommy, & Sissy Too! 

February 21
Whatever You Can Still Betray

February 21
Saph's Steamy Book Reviews

February 22
Not Now...Mommy's Reading

No comments: