Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sharon Donovan's, The Claddagh Ring. We have a winner!

Again, thank you to everyone who stopped in to wish Sharon Donovan well and rave about her latest release, The Claddagh Ring. She SO deserves all the love and praise given. This weeks winner is...drum roll please...Jill James. Congratulations! Please contact me at Skypurington@live.com to collect your prize.

Be sure to pop back in Monday morning as I welcome romance author Eleanor Sullo to my Sizzlin' Hot Heroes of Scotland, Ireland, England & Wales summer blog event.

Best Regards,
Sky

1 comment:

Hywela Lyn said...

Congratulations Jill, and on Sharon's behalf I'd like to thank you again for featuring The Claddagh Ring and generously sponsoring the prize.

I was able to talk to Sharon last night,and although she was tired after physio, she sounded very positive and keen to get back into the swing of things as soon as she is able, although it may be a while.

I'm still posting updates on her blog www.sharondonovan.blogspot.com
as and when I hear anything new.