Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Denyse Bridger's, Games of Seduction. We have a contest winner!

Another fabulous week! Again, thank you to Denyse Bridger for popping in and chatting about Games of Seduction. Doesn't it sound super?

Won't keep you waiting a moment longer. The winner of this week's contest is...Beverly! Congratulations! Please contact me at Skypurington@live.com to collect your prize.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Be sure to swing back in Monday morning as I welcome author Kelley Heckart to my Sizzlin' Hot Heroes of Scotland, Ireland, England & Wales blog event.

Cheers,
~Sky

3 comments:

Tree said...

Congrats to the winner! Just stopping by to show some luv and support to my "fellow" Blogmanians! :)

Tree @ Mother Of Pearl It Is

Sky Purington said...

Thanks for swingin in, Tree! I can't wait for Blogmania. Woo hoo!!!

Seduction said...

You have interesting posts. I will visit your blog.