Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Friday, July 16, 2010

California Tattoo Artist

Welcome! It’s the weekend again. That means it’s intermission time from my Sizzlin’ Hot Heroes of Scotland, Ireland, England & Wales summer blog event. As you all know, I love to help promote creative people. This time around, I’d like to introduce my good friend Reece Herring’s husband, Joey Foutch.

Like tattoo’s? Live near Redding, California or know someone who does? If so, you’ve got to swing in and visit Joey. He’s an incredible tattoo artist. Just look at these pictures!

From Reece’s lips to my blog…

“Joey is 33, married with three kids and works at Caddy Daddy's Tattoo shop located at 2010 Churn Creek Rd. Redding California. He's been an artist all his life of primarily superhero and comic book art and after being introduced to the art of tattooing from a coworker he was determined to master the skill of body art as well. He is now 3 and a half years into that process and really enjoys the challenges and creativity his work provides. He prides himself on being very clean and professional. His favorite tattoo's to do are traditional and superhero but as long as he's tattooing he's happy.

So if you’re in the area and ready for a one-of-a-kind tattoo, pop in and ask for Joey!

See more of his work. Visit Joey at Facebook and Myspace.

Thanks for swinging in and see you again Monday morning as my Sizzlin’ Hot Heroes of the UK summer blog event continues.

Cheers
~Sky

5 comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Wow, what a talented artist! I'm in WI, so not within walking distance ;) BUT I'd be glad to tweet this for any of my friend in the Redding area! I'll send them Joey's way! :)

Thanks for showcasing his work Sky! Beautiful!

{Hugs!}
Dawn

Sky Purington said...

Thanks SO much, Dawn Marie! You rock, woman!

Hugs
~Sky

Hywela Lyn said...

I can only echo Dawn Marie's sentiments - he really is an incredibly talented artist!

Thanks for sharing!

Carol L. said...

Those 2 pictures are incredible. Truly talented. How wonderful for you to showcase their talents like you do.:)
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com

PeterDragon said...

It is so nice that you made me a site. I think you from the bottom of my heart. Also thanks to everyone for the great comments. I hope one day to repay your kindness. Your a sweetheart.