Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Patriots Fan!

Just popping in to wave Hello! Honestly, there's not too much going on in my neck of the woods save...well...football! The New England Patriots kicked off their season and we're down a quarterback from the get go...Brady, good luck with your surgery, you'll be missed more than you know! Cassel, I have faith in you.

Can you tell I'm a football fan?

I know, odd for a writer, but I am who I am! On the subject of writing I'm typing up a page for my website that explains why I wrote my Scottish Mac'Lomain trilogy and will throw up the link as soon as I have it. Until then, be happy and enjoy the rest of your week!

Hugs,
Sky

No comments: