Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Destiny's Denial Reviewed Again!

Hi all!

A big 'Thank You!' to everyone that took the time to vote for me last weekend. I'm thrilled by the feedback I'm getting about Destiny's Denial and wanted to share the latest review with anyone popping by! I'll swing by again tomorrow and let you know how we're weathering up here in New Hampshire under Hurricane Hanna!


SRR GRADE: A

Destiny's Denial is the second book in Sky Purington's The Mac'Lomain Trilogy, the first one is Fate's Monolith and the third one coming soon is Sylvan's Mist. So far I have loved this series and I am anxiously awaiting the third tale.

Magic, dreams and rogue Highland Scots combine to make these stories much more than just time travel. With wizards and prophesies and two families seemingly forever bound Ms. Purington has woven quite an intricate trilogy.


Caitlin has been dreaming this same dream for three years. It always plays out the same way until the night it doesn’t. Suddenly she is in the arms of a glorious Scot, he can't be real, its just a dream, isn't it? Finally she gathers the strength to tell her grandmother who gives her an ancient book. What she reads there is unbelievable or is it?


Chieftain Ferchar Mac'Lomain doesn’t want "his destiny" he doesn't even want to be laird but yet he is and his destiny will come for him no matter what he wants. What he doesn't count on is falling for the feisty Caitlin and willingly change his life for her. Ferchar and Caitlin make a dynamic couple and when they get together the heat is palpable. But most of all I loved the inner strength that Caitlin, she handles things that would break most women and she pulls it off. Ferchar of course is sexy, gruff and tries to push her away but then he pulls her into his arms every opportunity he has -- can you say mixed messages?


There is so much packed into Destiny's Denial the story is gripping. I couldn't put it down until I finished the last page but don't take my word for it, you really need to read these books. If you have the slightest interest in time travel, Scotland or magic you will be pulled into this story hook, line and sinker.