Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Everyday Life


I know, I haven't posted for a while, so sorry! I just finished writing a free read for my publisher. Right now the working title is Christmas Wish. It's a short read but I think that anyone that likes my work will enjoy it.

I spent the weekend at my parents with my son and wrapped up summer boating across the water I grew up on, Sunset Lake. The sun shone, the seagulls dove and it was a day unlike any other. Today, it was all about the New England Patriots. Yes, they lost, but I'm forever optimistic and look forward to next week's game.

I have big news...but I'm sitting on it until I know more. Wink, wink. Check back soon to learn more!

Thanks for swinging by and a special shout out to all of my friends down in Texas that weathered hurricane Ike. So glad it's over.

Hugs all,
Sky

No comments: