Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Thursday, October 17, 2019

ALL PROCEEDS benefit the Epilepsy Foundation. #PNR



I’m thrilled to announce I’ve teamed up with 20 fantastic authors to bring you a paranormal romance boxed set you don’t want to miss! Brace yourself for a sexy and wicked treat.

This limited-time boxed set is packed with vampires, wolves, dragons, and more!




Time to satisfy your craving for immortal bad boys and give into your hunger for lust, passion, and romance. We’ve brought it all in one sinfully delightful set.

The best part? ALL proceeds benefit the Epilepsy Foundation.

Order now before this fabulous set is no longer available!→

https://books2read.com/u/brVv2e

No comments: