Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday America!

I’m exceedingly proud of my country and HAVE to wish her a Happy Birthday! Here’s to 236 of freedom!

I know we’re a young country but look how far we’ve come. And, as always, when I think about my freedom and the USA, I think about all of those troops out there still fighting to maintain freedom and peace.

Never forget that you are heroes all! God Bless.





And, to lighten the mood… some 4th of July jokes I found. No offense to the British. I adore the country and have many English friends. (Compliments of http://www.guy-sports.com/)

What happened as a result of the Stamp Act?
(The Americans licked the British!)

What did King George think of the American colonists?
(He thought they were revolting!)

Wishing everyone a safe and fun-filled holiday!!!

(((hugs)))
Sky

No comments: