Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Caroline Clemmons' Contest Winner!

I'd like to once more thank Caroline Clemmons and her wonderful characters from HOME SWEET TEXAS HOME for visiting the past several days. As you all know, a contest was running. Well, we have a winner!

Congratulations, Karen! You have a free copy of HOME SWEET TEXAS HOME heading your way. Please contact me at SkyPurington@live.com to collect your prize.

Be sure to join me first thing Monday morn as I welcome over author Hywela Lyn to join in A Writer's Mind, Monday Covers It feature.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

~Sky

No comments: