Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Curious what will be under your tree this Christmas? My yuletide-ilishous blog event will keep you hovering on the edge of your tree skirt!

I hope everyone enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving. I can’t believe it’s already ‘black’ Friday. The busiest shopping day of the year! Trying to stay ahead of the crowd I got all my Christmas shopping done at the start of this week. I know…wow! What can I say, I had the opportunity and seized it. Typically I’m the sort that waits until a few days before Christmas. Can you even imagine? If not, good, because it’s crazy nuts at most stores by that time.

The way I looked at it though…this year, rather than focusing my attention on battling the holiday crowds I'd prefer to direct my energy on decorating my house, writing away and of course, giving you all a slammin’ good festive time at this blog.

So what have I got in store? Well, what every woman wants under her Christmas tree! Think top notch romance authors dishing out about Christmas is their neck of the woods and within their novels. Think Jewelry artisans sharing all about their holiday season. Think prizes galore!!! Yep, at this blog through the Christmas season you’re going to meet some fantastic people and have the opportunity to win some great stuff.

As you’ll clearly see, I’ve invited authors whom cover the topics I like best. Everything Paranormal, Scottish Highlanders, Ireland, just a dash of Erotica and hand-crafted, just-as-I-envision-it custom made Jewelry. The perfect recipe for what every gal would want beneath her Christmas tree, I’d say. Fresh and first-time, these are in-depth interviews that allow you a little glimpse inside the world of some of romances most fan-tabulous authors and an awe-inspiring jewelry artist at Christmastime.

So whip out your cell phone and mark “Gotta pop into A Writer’s Mind” on your calendar November 29th through December 25th! Regular calendar hanging on your wall? Be sure to pen it in! I’ve such a great line-up expected and wouldn’t want you to miss it.

Here's who you can expect...

~Award winning paranormal romance author, Melissa Mayhue ~ November 29th through December 3rd Think Scottish Highlanders.

~Top selling paranormal romance author, Catherine Bybee ~ December 4th and 5th Think Scottish Highlanders. In other titles, Werewolves.

~Award winning multi-genre author, Michele Hart ~ December 6th through the 10th Think Sci-fi, Shapeshifters, Fantasy, Action

~Editor and contributor to online magazine for Cape Cod, MA and multi-published paranormal author, Katie O’Sullivan ~ December 11th and 12th Think ghosts.

~World renowned author of the Raeliksin series. Renee Vincent ~ December 13th through the 17th Think Ireland.

~Five star, multi-published author, Rynne Raines ~ December 18th and 19th Think paranormal and erotica.

~Dawn Marie (Designs by Dawn Marie) ~ December 20th through 24th Delivery locked in and special ordered for January at this blog- Custom designed jewelry made specifically according to your every little desire.

AND, as an added bonus, my gift to you, I'lll be giving away a little something extra to a second drawn contestant from EVERY post all the way from Melissa Mayhue to Dawn Marie.  So seven extra gifts being handed out on December 25th. My Treat. Be sure to take a second and swing by this blog on Christmas day or after to see if you had a little extra something under your Christmas tree blog-style this year.

I’m really looking forward to the launch of this event, Monday morn (little shivers up my spine!) Hope you are too!

Until then…

~Sky

1 comment:

Dawn Doucette said...

Sky, I'm looking forward to chatting with your wonderful readers again. Your fans are absolutely so warm and welcoming! See you all "the week before Christmas!"

Hope your Thanksgiving was full of many, many blessings! {Hugs!}