Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Contest winners for Breast Cancer Awareness contest and A-musing the World contest

I'd like to thank everyone who stopped in to share their thoughts on Breast Cancer Awareness this past weekend. It's so important that we come together and help educate others. The winner of this weekend's prize is Lilly Gayle. Congratulations! Please contact me at Skypurington@live.com.

Also, thank you to everyone who popped in last week as my A-musing the World Blog Event featured Muse Melpomene (AKA-me). The winner of that contest is Andrea I. Congratulations! Please contact me at Skypurington@live.com to collect you prize.

Enjoy your week all!

~Sky

No comments: