Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Becca Dale's, Sweet Temptation. We have a winner!

Wow, another fantastic week! I’d like to once more thank Becca Dale for popping in to chat about her latest release, Sweet Temptation. Sounds scrumptious, doesn’t it? All right, it’s time to announce a contest winner. A huge congratulations to Andrea, you won! You’ve one free Ecopy of Sweet Temptation and a $4.50 gift certificate to The Wilder Rose Press heading your way. Please contact me at skypurington@live.com to collect your prize.

Be sure to swing back in Monday morning as I welcome Alison Chambers to my Spring has Sprung Blog Event!

Cheers
~Sky

1 comment:

Carol L. said...

Congratulations Andrea. WTG !
Thus is such a great contest Sky.
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com