Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Yahoo Group Done Right


It's official. I'm floating into uncharted waters. What does that mean? Simple. I've started my own Yahoo Group. How does this apply to you? Smiles. You get to know me better and I you. Sorry, did I make that sound intimidating? Didn't intend to. Chuckles. It's a group that puts us more in touch. We're able to exchange ideas and thoughts more readily. Frankly, I put it off for the longest time but wow, I shouldn't have.

If you're interested, come join the fun. I promise, that's what it'll be, fun, because if there isn't a trace of humor laced throughout, I tend to feel the need to spice things up. Winks. Naturally, if you join my group, expect a whole lot of talk about romance, be it paranormal or fantasy.

Regardless, I'll always be chatting about writing...and men. Honestly, what sort of romance writer would I be if I didn't include the handsome devils?

That said, at your own risk of course, pop over and join http://groups.yahoo.com/group/skyromance/

I look forward to seeing you!
Sky

No comments: