Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Monday, January 3, 2022

Come Join the Fun!


Happy New Year! Wishing everyone a fabulous 2022! 

In my world, the upcoming year is all about trying new things. New genres, covers, branding, you name it. It will also be a year of having fun. Sound good? If so, be sure to join me on Facebook. You can find me on my Facebook Page, Facebook Profile, in my personal Reader’s Group, or in my multi-author Facebook group. To that end, here’s a special invitation from those of us at Historical Harlots.

 

Do you crave historical romance filled with passion and red hot chemistry?

 

Come join my author friends and me in our Facebook group, Historical Harlots, for exclusive giveaways, chat with amazing HistRom authors, naughty shenanigans, and more!


Join Historical Harlots


No comments: