Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Love Fantasy & Time Travel Romance? Check This Out! #BookSweeps



Hello all! Today, I have a fun surprise that I’d like to share with you.

I’ve teamed up with 25 fantastic authors to give away a huge collection of fantasy & time travel romances to 2 lucky winners, PLUS a brand new eReader to the Grand Prize winner!

Oh, and did I mention you'll receive a collection of FREE ebooks just for entering? ;-)

You can win my Viking Ancestors' Boxed Set (includes SIX books!), plus books from authors like Jessi Gage and Livia Quinn. 

Enter the giveaway by clicking here:  

Good luck and enjoy!
Sky
xo

No comments: