Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Hallowpalooza Scavenger Hunt Has Arrived!! #amreading #amwriting



I've got a Hallowpalooza treat for you. I'm one of the sponsors of the Night Owl Reviews Hallowpalooza Scavenger Hunt.

Over $1000 in prizes!!

During this event I'm going to help you find some great new books. Make sure to check out my featured title, Sworn to a Highland Laird,  along the way.

54 AUTHORS
146 WINNERS
$1350 IN PRIZES

3 Grand Prize Winners!
Grand Prize: $100 Amazon eGift Card

$25 Amazon eGift Cards (8 Winners)
$10 Amazon eGift Cards (35 Winners)
$5 Amazon eGift Cards (100 Winners)
  

Enter Now HERE.



No comments: