Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Want More Readers? HOT SUMMER NIGHTS Blog Event.


HOT SUMMER NIGHTS Blog Event

Ready for some hot summer nights at A Writer’s Mind?

It’s been some time since I hosted one of my infamous ‘A Writer’s Mind’ blog events and I miss them. I enjoyed connecting with all of my wonderful co-authors and I miss the fabulous readers who always pop in especially for these events.

So here’s what I’m thinking…

I’d like to feature authors with books that take place during the warmer months of the year. Any romance genre goes. Any publication date, be it ten years ago or tomorrow, is fine. I want readers to buy your books and relate with the setting. Relate with the romance that blossoms when the air is hot and humid and the nights are long and romantic. Naturally, this blog event is an ‘in’ for all authors with settings in the Deep South or warmer parts of the world. *winks*

This blog event will start June 1st and run through the summer. Up to two authors will be featured a week. The guidelines to participate are simple. Please lead out with a brief intro about WHY you wrote your book. Include one book cover, blurb, excerpt, Buy clicks (up to 3) and four links (I recommend your Website, Facebook, Twitter and Blog) but any links are totally fine.

Like my Christmas event, I’m asking that all participants include a giveaway. Anything you like!

If interested, please email me at Sky@SkyPurington.com with your information and I’ll shoot you a date.

Cheers,
Sky

No comments: