Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Friday, January 21, 2011

First Quarterly Newsletter- 2011

I hope everyone's enjoying a great January!

I'm loving sitting back and devoting time to developing the characters in the second novel in my current trilogy. Working title for this book, The Georgian Embrace (Calum's Curse: Acerbus Lycan). Having such fun writing it!

As I take my little January 'writing' vaca I thought as a treat to provide a link for those of you who didn't have a chance to peek at my first quarterly Newsletter for 2011. If you'd like to do so now simply click HERE.

Hope to share more good news soon. Until then, here's looking forward to my Celts and More Blog Event coming at the end of this month!

~Sky

No comments: