Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Jaclyn Tracey's, Eden's Black Rose. We have a winner!

Good morning all! Well, much like summertime itself, my Sizzlin' Hot Heroes of Scotland, Ireland, England & Wales Summer blog event has come to an end. Did we have fun or what? So many great authors and so many suburb books. Though this event is over there are still great things ahead for the remainder of this year. Next week I'll be welcoming world renowned author Helen Hollick who will be giving away two autographed books. After that Blogmania arrives, an event boasting over 150 blogsites and well over $100,000 dollars worth of prizes. Then talented romance author, Rynne Raines returns to share her latest work and offer giveaways. As you can tell, the list is endless and there's great fun to be had in the months ahead!

All right, I won't keep you waiting a moment longer. The contest winner this week is...drum roll please....Stacey! Congratulations! Please contact me at Skypurington@live.com to collect your prize.

My best to you all.
~Sky

No comments: