Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Children of the Mist. Contest winner announced!

Another super week! I’d like to once more thank author Hywela Lyn for visiting and chatting about her latest release, Children of the Mist. What a super story! I know what you’re all eager to find out. Who won the contest? Well, I won’t keep you waiting any longer. Congratulations, Susan! You have one free copy of Children of the Mist and a $5 gift certificate to The Wild Rose Press heading your way. Please contact me at Skypurington@live.com to collect your prize.

Don’t forget, tomorrow launches the last week of Paranormal Romance Month. As promised, I’ll be featuring my latest story, Darkest Memory. And, as it turns out, saying goodbye to my faithful writing companion...my dog, Nakita.

Hope to see you.

Best Regards,
~Sky

2 comments:

Hywela Lyn said...

Congratulations Susan, I hope you enjoy your download and I'm sure you'll find good use for the Gift Certificate.

Sky, thank you again so much for having me on your Blog this week. You are always such a generous and charming hostess. It's truly an honour to know you and be able to call youmy friend.

Carol L. said...

Congrats Susan. WTG !
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com