Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Winner of my Stop and Smell the Roses Bouquet Contest

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Sorry I’ve arrived so late today. My internet service has been super moody. Wow, what a fantastic showing yesterday for my Stop and Smell the Roses Bouquet contest! Thank you so much for the lovely comments about my excerpts and books. You all made my day!

As usual, I wish everyone who left a comment could win, but regrettably, I have to choose just one. So, as I did with my last contest, I printed the comments and let my 3 year old choose for me. (Or should I say, point for me!)

So (drum roll please) the winner of yesterday’s contest is…lastnerve…congratulations!!! Please contact me at Skypurington@live.com to collect your prize.

Thanks again for popping in. Have a super week!

Sky

No comments: