Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Well, it’s that time again, we’re waving goodbye to another year. I hope 2008 proved to be one to be remembered by all. For me, it’s been all about watching my son grow another year older, having a few more stories published and of course, writing new things. I should be finished the first draft of my muse story, the sequel to Highland Muse, part of the Song of the Muses Anthology, by the end of January. After that it’s on to a novel that's connected to my Scottish trilogy.

To my readers and friends, may 2009 be filled with new beginnings and “happily ever after” endings.

I’d also like to say a special Happy New Year to those soldiers still overseas and all the families without their loved ones this holiday season, my heart goes out to you.

Happy New Year All,
Sky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good to hear you're almost finished with your muse tale. I'm on page 25, methinks. HAPPY NEW YEAR!