Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Teenage Cancer Survivor? Looking for Contributors.


As many know I’ve dealt with a lot of cancer in my family.

Well, over a year ago an elementary school friend got in touch with me at Facebook. He and another one of my childhood friends had suffered through cancer as teenagers and went through chemotherapy together. Sadly, she passed away at 19 years old but he survived. 

My friend walked away from the experience with one thought in mind. “My age group needs more support.”

Though years have passed, he continues to worry about teenagers suffering from cancer. Now it is his mission to see a book published that touches on that very subject. It turns out; he would like me to ghost write it. 

As you can imagine, I’m beyond flattered and taking this project very seriously. However, I have a lot to learn.

My reason for posting this?

I’m looking for those who have either faced cancer in their teenage years or know someone who has that might like to contribute. Please feel free to pass this message along. 

I can be contacted at Sky@SkyPurington.com

Thanks so very much. 

 ~Sky

No comments: