Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Friday, March 2, 2012

My Very Own Sexy, Selfish Blog Feed.

Welcome! I’m officially on hiatus at this blog in March. What does that mean? Simple. I’m letting loose this month. While I’m part of a fantastic blog event called, the PROUDLY PARANORMAL BLOG HOP, the rest of the time I'm gonna free-fall here at A Writer’s Mind. I intend to spout off at the mouth about my favorite topics… the paranormal, time-travel, fantasy, syfy and astronomy.

I know. Odd mix. But I own it.

Very rarely do I take a month for me… and you of course! In fact, A Writer’s Mind has always promo’d other authors so…. don’t frown at me for gettin’ a lil’ freaky.

Before I slam out with a ‘ME’ moment (can’t help myself, sorry) allow me to celebrate first and foremost, the first official guest at the Paranormal/Syfy Paranormal Blog, Debra A. Soles. Super author and character interview. You really should check it out! She did such a great job.

Okay, back to the ‘shameless plug.’ I’m beyond happy to announce that The Georgian Embrace (Calum’s Curse: Acerbus Lycan) has finally been released. This novel is the second in my Calum Curse series. It follows The Victorian Lure (Calum’s Curse: Ardetha Vampyre).

COMING SOON (and check out the latest cover art provided by the talented Tamra Westberry) is The Tudor Revival (Calum’s Curse: Ultima Bellum). How HOT is that cover? Woot!

So here’s a bit about The Georgian Embrace

Is it true love or is the allure just another dimension of the Georgian’s embrace?

A man with a mission…

Paranormal investigator, Devin O’Rourke, is drawn to Isabel the moment he sees her ghostly image in a picture. While searching for proof of her existence, Devin finds himself in another time, danger lurking around every corner.

A woman in need of saving…

Eighteenth century, Isabel Savol, is on the run. With help from a friend, good fortune finds her sheltered and managing the construction of a house. When a handsome Irishman appears on her Georgian’s worksite one day, everything she thought she understood about reality vanishes.

Untapped desire ignites between Devin and Isabel as they struggle to stay one step ahead of the time-warping house caught in Calum’s Curse and the werewolf determined to finish the legacy it began.

BLURB:

“I’ll get answers out of you eventually, Isabel.”

Lord, he was persistent. Give him some hope then continue to whittle away. “I am quite sure you will but not this eve.” She gracefully smoothed her skirts, lowered her voice—hid behind her lashes. “I’ll not ask again. Share with me, Devin. I would really like to know what disturbs you so.”

Devin’s low chuckle warmed her insides. “You think to get answers from me by flirting? Good luck, lass. I invented that method.”

Isabel’s eyes flew to his. Insolence! She almost faltered at the devilish twinkle in his gaze, the languid way his come-hither eyes roamed her face. Indeed, he did flirt well. She squelched the lop-sided grin she felt beginning to erupt. “I see no reason for your secrecy.” Isabel again leaned close and whispered in her best co-conspirator tone, “Then you really are a spy.”

His thick-lashed eyes fell to her lips and he leaned closer as well. “In my own way, that is exactly what I am.”

Now she was getting somewhere. “Ah, I knew it.”

“Did you?” His gaze slowly slid down her neck and she’d swear his finger grazed the soft skin. Goose pimples rose on her flesh.

“Yes, I did.” She continued to follow his gaze, could almost feel how he saw her…feminine…enticing. “It makes perfect sense.”

“Aye.” Devin’s gaze fell to the swell of her breasts peeking out from the top of her dress. “You found me out.”

A deep inhale, then he exhaled slowly, his hot breath flaming across her chest. Nipples tightened. Searing warmth flooded between her thighs. Isabel inhaled sharply. His eyes met hers, knowing. How did he do that? What exactly had he done without moving an inch?

“What did I find out?” she murmured, her mind swimming in pleasure, relaxed, not nearly as sharp as it had been moments before.

A ravishing grin crinkled the corners of his eyes, made enticing sweeps of his dark eyelashes. “That I’m not quite who I seem to be.”

SKY HERE. Hope you enjoyed! If this story sounds like your cup of time-traveling, werewolf yumminess, then scoop up a copy of The Georgian Embrace at Amazon by clicking HERE.

Enjoy a fabulous weekend! Be sure to stay tuned. In celebration of The Georgian’s Embrace's release I’m having a freebie weekend for some of my other titles. *grins*

~Sky

No comments: