Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Where Ghosts Come to Play. Who came out on top?

I'd like to thank everyone who has popped in over the past several days to enjoy excerpts from my recently released, The Victorian Lure. Remember, if you want to continue following the sexy ghost hunters from this trilogy, be sure to swing over and join us at Paranormal/Syfy Romance- Deep, Dark and Delicious blogspot.

At last, it's finally time to announce a contest winner. A huge congratulations to BJ! You won an Ecopy of The Victorian Lure! Be sure to contact me at SkyPurington@live.com to collect your prize.

Wishing everyone a fabulous Tuesday.

~Sky

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you SO MUCH!!!!
You ROCK!!!!
Now I can stop dying!!!!!

Sky Purington said...

You're so welcome, BJ!!! Hope you enjoy!!!:-)