Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Veteran's Day. 11.11.11. Thank You.

I could never find the right words or enough words to express how thankful I am to my countries veterans. I would not be able to enjoy the freedom I have today had you not put your lives on the line.

This morning on the news I heard a story about Grace Darling Seibold, a woman who started a group called American Gold Star Mothers. It’s not only a support group for moms of fallen soldiers but a support network in itself that travels across the country spending time with and thanking all of our veterans. If you’re a mom who has lost a child to war or know someone who has, you might want to check out American Gold Star Mothers.

Wishing every branch of the United States Military a very Happy Veteran’s Day.

Best Always,

Sky

No comments: