Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hywela Lyn's Contest Winners Plus Some F.Y.I.'s.

What a great time last week! It was a pleasure having romance author, Hywela Lyn and her wonderful characters over to visit. As you know there was a contest running and two winners were drawn.

A huge round of congrat's goes out to Sheila Deeth and Francine Howarth. Lyn will be in touch with your prizes. If you didn't receive her email please contact me at SkyPurington@live.com.

I thought while I had you I'd share the latest and greatest badge Tamra Westberry whipped up for me. Love it!

The countdown is officially on. Seventeen days until my What Every Woman Wants Beneath Her Christmas Tree Blog Event launches. *Wide smile*

Also, stay tuned. I have a release this Friday. The Victorian Lure (Calum's Curse: Ardetha Vampyre), the first in my upcoming paranormal trilogy. You don't want to miss meeting these sexy-as-heck paranormal investigators turned warlock! I'll fill you in more later in the week. Until then... be good.

No comments: