Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Birthday TWRP!!! Tamra Westberry's Contest Winner Drawn.



I'd like to begin this post by saying... HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY, The Wild Rose Press!!!

What can I say about my publisher except.... YOU ROCK!!! Fantastic company to work for. Rhonda & RJ, you're the best!

Also, while I have you, there's a contest winner to be announced from Tamra Westberry's cover article post last week. Drum roll please... Bessieinthewell@yahoo.com, you won! Congratulations!

Be sure to pop in tomorrow morn as I welcome author Alan Nayes to A Writer's Mind.

Cheers
~Sky

No comments: