Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Time to Remix this Drink! Calling all AUTHORS! Promo op.

Big news for possible future featured authors. I want you!

As many of my regulars know, I typically follow a protocol of quarterly blog events. In 2011, things are changing here at A Writer's Mind. Why? Well, change is good and I feel introducing a new format would be more entertaining for readers at this time.

To my blog followers, I know 2010 was a blast! We had fun, didn't we? However, I'd really like to provide more variety for you!

So, calling all authors....if you're interested in learning how you can reach more readers and promo click HERE.

For those of you following my Celts & More event, see you Monday!

~Sky

No comments: