Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

R.G. Porter's, Destiny's Light. Winners have been drawn!

Another super fun week has come and gone! Once again, a huge thank you to R.G. Porter for joining us to talk about Destiny's Light, tale three in The Song of the Muses Anthology. The winners of this week's contest have been drawn. Vickyvak, you won a $5 gift certificate to Digi Books Cafe. Yadkny, you won an Ecopy of Destiny's Light. Congratulations to you both! Please contact me at Skypurington@live.com to collect your prize.

Have a fabulous weekend all and be sure to join me on Monday morning as my A-musing the World Blog Event continues!

~Sky

No comments: