Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Winner of Sheri Lewis Wohl's, Bridge of Souls

I’d like to once more thank Sheri Lewis Wohl for visiting this past week. Bridge of Souls sounds truly wonderful. It’s definitely on my ‘to read list’! It’s that moment you’ve all been waiting for. Contest winner announcement time. Drum roll please…and the winner is Carol L. Congratulations! You’ve won a free copy of Bridge of Souls and a $5 gift certificate to The Wild Rose Press. Please contact me at skypurington@live.com to collect your prize.

Be sure to pop back in tomorrow as I welcome author Hywela Lyn to Paranormal Romance Month!

Cheers
~Sky

1 comment:

Carol L. said...

Thank you Sky and Sheri so much. Great news to wake up to. :)
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com