Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Winner of Denyse Bridger's, Hidden in the Mist

What a spectacular week! I’d like to once more thank Denyse Bridger for visiting and chatting about her latest release, Hidden in the Mist. It sounds like such a super read. I'm sure you're all wondering who won the contest. I won't keep you waiting a second longer! The lucky winner of one free copy of Hidden in the Mist and a $5 gift certificate to The Wild Rose Press is Mindy! Congratulations! Please contact me at Skypurington@live.com to collect your prize.

Be sure to swing back in tomorrow as I welcome Sheri Lewis Wohl to Paranormal Romance Month.

Best Regards,
~Sky

1 comment:

Carol L. said...

Congrats Mindy, late but W T G!
Carol L.