Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Introducing Paranoramal Romance Month

Well, it’s been a fairly unusual January here in New Hampshire. Why? The weather is undecided. One second it’s 50 degrees and pouring rain, the next 20 degrees and snowing. I know, I know, I live in New England…am I really that shocked?

Lucky for me, we’re entering the month of romance soon- February! At this blog that means warming up to 80 degrees plus. How do I plan to ensure that? Contests done paranormal style!

The month of February is Paranormal Romance Month here.

Next week I’ll be inviting author Katie O’Sullivan over to dish out about her latest release, Unfolding the Shadows. You don’t want to miss this! As to weeks 2, 3 and 4…I think I'll let the anticipation build!

Mark it on your calendar. Warm up your fingers to leave a comment. It’s all about winning at my blog next month!

Sky

No comments: