Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And the winner is...

Good morning everyone!

Though I was able to promote quite a bit for the Romancing February blog event at its start I was able to do very little for my contest yesterday due to a family crisis. Having said that I was thrilled to see those of you who were able to make it!

Every response was beyond wonderful and warmed my heart to read. With a random point made by my three year old, I’m pleased to announce that HouseMouse88 is the grand winner! Congratulations!!!!! Please contact me at SkyPurington@live.com.

Again, thank you to everyone who participated.

Have a lovely week!
Sky

1 comment:

housemouse88 said...

I forgot to thank your 3 year old in my email. So please relay my thanks. If you get this in time, do you know what happened to the next blog site. I have tried all day but there is nothing about the contest or where to do to next. Thanks for you time and consideration.