Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

What I'm up to now

Hi Everyone,

I've been a bit "MIA" lately, so sorry. New Hampshire is having a heck of a winter and when not grumbling about shoveling I've got my son outside enjoying the endless snow. We still haven't had that perfect snowman snow yet, just the fluffy or icy stuff, but fingers are crossed we will soon...for his sake anyway!

I'm still busy writing and look forward to some new releases soon, 2009 looks to be a productive year!

While I have you I'd like to let you know that I'm part of another super cyberspace Valentine's blog event in the month of February. We're talking 28 romance authors coming together and dishing out some great giveaways and lots of romantic fun throughout the month. Check back soon to learn more!

Until we meet again...Sky

1 comment:

Hywela Lyn said...

Hello Sky, was getting a bit worried abot you. Glad you'r OK. I do envy you your snow. WE ahd a little but it only lasted about a week - and that was a fortnight after /Christmas. I do so enjoy a white Christmas and while it can be a real pain at times, snow is so beautiful, it makes everything look so fresh and magical. Hope littel Travis gets his wish.