Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mars

Okay, today's all about the planet Mars. How could it be otherwise? After all, we're supposed to see something tonight no one will see again for over 60,000 years, that's huge! Myself, I love everything to do with outer space, it's always intrigued me.

Is it true about Mars tonight? No. The data is old apparently but for me it doesn't hurt to to pay attention. I know that they've discovered that Mars can maintain life, at least a single organism. That's all it takes Folks! To me, that's amazing and worth talking about.

Interested in what's going on? Click here and check it out! http://www.blogherald.com/2008/05/25/live-coverage-of-nasas-phoenix-mars-lander-tonight-at-6pm-est/

Always,
Sky

No comments: